Monday, January 9, 2012

What happened to my resolution to read?

Remember way back when I said I would do more reading, and briefly review the books I read for you, my lone blog audience member?

The last book I read was The Hunger Games, and it was fantastic. How fantastic? Well you can go back and read the review. What happened then? It took a few more days to get my hands on the two sequels to The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and The Mockingjay and each one I read in a day. I should also mention that my husband was also unable to put these books down.

And that is the last I read. In fact, since then other books I had ordered through the library, The Immortal Life ofmHenrietta Lachs and Clockwork Angel, came in. But I have no desire to read them. Suzanne Collins, your books have ruined reading for me. Ok just kidding. But it will take me some time. I just renewed Henrietta Lachs for the third time, partly because I hope to still read it, and partly because I am too lazy to go to the library and return it.

No comments: