Thursday, October 18, 2007

Eid Mubarak

Hope you guys had a great Eid..a belated Eid Mubarak to all..
I plan on extending Eid for as long as possible..

There's a sisters Eid Party I planned with some friends on Oct. 28th..hope to go to Eid breakfast on the 27th...having an Eid dinner for my cousins this weekend..

that's how Eid should be! Forget the 10 days of Christmas..this is much better...

oh and I got a beautiful J Crew coat for Eid..it has thinsulate which is more precious to me than a bag of diamonds in a harsh winter (that's every winter to me) If you've never tried on a coat with thinsulate you're missing out!

---

And one another note-- Fasting outside Ramadan? Is it because the Shaitans are unchained again?

It's impossible for me..I believe it's one of the hardest things to do...

Anyone else have this problem? Any advice?

1 comment:

Maleeha said...

Sam, I hear ya, fasting out of season is really difficult. In Ramadan I felt like I had so much energy and I did so much more. These days Im fasting and I feel so sluggish.